Beautiful Bridal Lehengas You’ll Wish Were in Your Wardrobe
Brides today are undoubtedly fashion conscious and are clear with what they want. Not ready to settle for anything but the best, modern brides are looking for new and trendy attires to wear on their special day. No wonder, the bridal couture has moved away from merely the traditional red and has become more unconventional, trendy and yet as luxurious as ever.
When it came to bridal lehengas, the options are varied and can be suited to the bride’s personal taste. From tasteful and subtle shades to intricately embroidered lehengas studded with expensive stones, the options are endless. Even the colours vary from the traditional red to something as conventional as black or blue. Despite that, most of today’s bridal designs combine beautiful Indian detailing with modern cuts and incorporate minimalist yet elegant embroidery with mature colours.
Keeping this in mind, let us take a look at ten of the most amazing bridal lehngas ever worn!
1. Having a heavily embroidered cropped blouse paired with a wide ghargra, this design comes from the 2015 bridal collection of Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and has a deep luxurious feel to it. The pink and orange colours combined with the gold detailing are perfectly suited to a bride and will look gorgeous at any wedding.
2. This unconventional lehnga by Tarun Tahiliani is full of vibrant colours. The unique blouse, the mehndi lehenga are all eye catching and will make any bride glow on their wedding day.
3. Coming straight from Anita Dongre’s Bridal Collection of 2015, this pink lehenga features beautiful in a shiny silver colour. The delicate dupatta rounds out the design and any bride would be delighted to get her hands on this beautiful piece.
4. Sabyasachi has always been known for his intricate patterns and royal designs. This magenta lehenga is no different and the elaborate detailing immediately gives a luxurious look to the whole outfit.
5. This Pink and Mint Combo by Anarkali is another bridal lehenga that any bride would be lucky to wear. Full of ornate designs and a fine dupatta to complement, it has a regal appeal.
6. This wedding outfit by Sabyasachi may be a little unconventional but nobody can deny that it looks gorgeous! Bright and shiny is the rule of the day and that is why this amazing bridal lehenga with its shimmery look will always be a classic!
7. This design from the Rohit Bal Bridal Collection of 2015 is another timeless piece that brings out the traditional colours in a contemporary design that is elegant and graceful. Heavily patterned in gold, this maroon and red lehenga is a perfect bridal outfit.
8. This subtle bridal piece by Satya Paul takes the trending ombre concept and incorporates it into a beautiful bridal lehenga. Although a bit less ornate than the usual bridal outfits, it is perfect for the bride looking for something elegant and understated!
9. This unconventional lehenga design by Manish Malhotra comes with a beautiful trail. Incorporating a Western element, the trail adds glamour and richness to this gorgeous lehenga.
10. Another conventional bridal lehenga, this design comes from Manish Malhotra’s Bridal Collection of 2015. Having a beautiful golden halter neck crop top as a blouse that is paired with a heavily embroidered red and golden lehenga, this is a stunning bridal outfit!