Our Favourite Funny Memes

After a few days of sunshine and warm weather in London, the rain and clouds have made another unwelcome appearance. So, to cheer myself, as well as all of you guys up, I have decided to create a lighter blog post this week  with all the funniest memes I have found.

Tell me which one you prefer in the comments below!

From Back to the Future Day (21st October 2015) - thankfully multi-coloured hats and inside out pockets are still not standard attire!

I think we can all relate to this! Am I right?!

Well I like to believe this is the case! :-p

I have this reaction far more than I should! (note to self: be less judgmental)

30 and counting...:-p

I can so hear Miranda Priestly saying this

OH YEAH!

#firstworldproblems

I 100% agree with this one - I love wearing bright clothes. Everyone should be able to wear what they feel comfortable in without fear of judgement.

Can always rely on Carrie for top notch life lessons!

This happens literally every evening I go out!

So true! (for me at least) :-p

I hope this cheered you up! See you soon for my next article. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.