Top 10 Most Cheesiest Love Songs of All Time


Valentines day is upon us and with it it brings all things cheesy and lovey dovey. Cheesy love songs never seem to go out of fashion, and we’re at that time of year again when they are out in full force. Whether you love them or hate them, you will probably know most of the words and sing along when you hear them, we know we do!

Here is our top 10 list of the cheesiest love songs of all time:

1. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You - 1984


2. Sonny & Cher - I got you babe - 1965


3. K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life - 1998




4. CĂ©line Dion - My Heart Will Go On - 1997




5. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You- 2003



6. Seal Kiss From a Rose official video - 1994




7. Tony Bennett - The Way You Look Tonight - 1958

8. Olivia Newton-John - Hopelessly Devoted to You - 1978


9. Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is - 1984




10. Bryan Adams Everything I Do I Do It For You - 1991




No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.