Invited to an Indian wedding? Wear a Saree!

Dear All!

It seems like the bridal season has taken over!
I recently received a lot of calls and texts from some friends asking me what to wear for the weddings that they got invited to. Most of them were asking me about the perfect outfits for their friends' Indian weddings! I felt important. I know that among my friends I'm the one who knows the most about it.






I suggested to all of them to wear sarees for two reasons: the first one is that not only the wedding sarees, but all sarees are incredibly beautiful IMHO; the second one is that I think that for a European girl wearing a saree for a special event is more exciting as compared to wearing a Lehenga or a Salwar.
Lehengas and Salwars can be considered as a particular kind of skirt or dress, while a saree is a unique garment!

The styles above are two sarees by Siddartha Tytler (Left and Right) and a wedding saree by Raakesh Agarvwal. They are available on Strand of Silk's website!

PS: If you are looking for your perfect style for your friend's wedding, don't forget the right accessories!  Wedding Clutches are a must have this season!


See you soon for the next stylish advices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.