Aneeth Arora India’s first Vogue Fashion Fund



Indian designer Aneeth Arora, who won India’s first Vogue Fashion Fund last year, explained how winning the eminent fashion title has surely helped Aneeth to take her label Pero to strategic heights. She also tell which designers was inspiring her.


You are the Vogue Fashion Fund 2012 winner. How has winning changed your life?
Being the first recipient of the award, I feel honoured and responsible at the same time. I have started looking at my brand in a much wider perspective where it is not just a private label but an Indian brand chosen by Vogue to represent Indian Fashion.  


Who is your favourite designer?

My favourite Indian designers are Rajesh Pratap Singh, Sabyasachi Mukherjee,  I love the last Abraham & Thakore collection.  I also admire international designers like Paul Smith, Daniela Gregis and Comme Des Garcon.
More about Indian Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not encourage spam or link building comments. Such type of comments are going to be immediately deleted.